Tuesday, September 25, 2018


Absolute dominion 
over the surface
of the circles closing in 

Solitary cool and quiet
the internet was all around us
On a pale blue dot among the stars

where we met when I was 17
you were 23 or 35
speaking french or german
Witness to a human sacrifice above the
subterranean cosmology in Geneva

Solitary cool and quiet
Among "old men with broken teeth stranded without love"
ride passionate addictions past the darkness into the void
The first thing you'll learn is how to breath in and out
Now don't become a slave, don't drop your atomic load Little Boy
like a teenage douchebag shooting up a school
like Saudi Arabia, protector of The religion of peace, cooking up a famine

The Astronaut miscarried
The first known Alien is dead
Mohamed Bouazizi bought lunch and gasoline
I have a new blue smartphone” touching satellites
human hands reaching Voyager
Exploring love, war and hate

The Astronaut who touched me too
talked once more about her father
Off again about his eyes
and the fire in his heart.
I attempt re-entry but fade into you and your orbit
And I perform better at work
living the life not lived
like unborn

Out here we is fed and watered, dosed and housed

Sanctuary took a hold of me
I am man made flesh
Like Einstein,  Newton, Napoleon, Frank Spencer, I'm human
Body of Christ. Eamon

The morals originated from the Myths we made 

where we ran with wolves
long after our rendezvous with lobsters
The world originates from the world you will, this world your work of Art
set my bed on fire
I show you, I haven't taken to the bed with fairies in the head
Cauterize the melancholy, I show you resurrection,
Take me to see Star Wars, I show you Jelly Belly Theatre
Teach me Yoga Once I've mastered breathing in and out
take me into the insane limit of your hippy nonsense
Lets dance
Like a butterfly 

Solitary cool and quiet
seeking out a sanctuary for the evolved mind
and its knowledge of cancer
and the hazelwood philosophers "pluck till times and times are done"
the galaxies and black holes and the background microwave radiation
a star she cried, a satellite, the Borg, the Matrix

I seek to know you before my journey's end
in the forever instant
I've a home by the ancient well
on the sunlit side of the valley floor
I've two cars and a garage
a good pension
a cellar of Sparkling water
sparking conversation
I touched her insecurity

Solitary cool and quiet
sleeping outside her mahogany doors like a dog
laced by the window's lingerie mannequins
locked in a sphere of circular thoughts
reliving the meccan beholding of her bare ankles
Come again like a cat coming home
sit with the street's steel statue
Nirvana child. Through re-birth
In this further most moment into the future ever known.
re-assemble
from wavering wave
to Tsunami Supernova
I naval gazed further into the Universal Self
Where the re-birth starts
where particles come and go
in and out of existence

Solitary cool and quiet
watching the breeze go by
swirling leaves
and giant Cityscapes
were all around us

This is where the city goes
an empty lot in Las Vegas
this is where I find you
when i'm 17,
The bus gave me a hardon
with the doors in my ear
and eyes in your nipples

the song you sung
"Was wilder than moonlight"
like being, Here Before.
money transacted the country to Gordon Gekko
God ejaculates, a myriad humanity, mothers' men killing yemeni girl childs,
and Oedipus walking on the moon,
Some are born bereft of hunger,
some are born to the endless strife,
some are being "led to slaughters by placid admirals"
some get caged
some make the 54th floor of a New York skyscraper

fortune favours the sober industrious soldier.
a chuckling buddhist knows, happiness flows
I seek shelter in prophetic poetic soundbite blurbs
and smitten, smugly meditate on infinite nothing words
"music is your only friend"

I touched her face
we carried on
The world
The quantum realm
The insurmountable bias
And long tracts about what could and should and ought to be
Time began, once upon a time, 13, 14 billion years ago
And the Idiot King lived happily ever after


No comments: