Sunday, July 23, 2017

I see you
looking good
I see you with starlight eyes
we're worlds apart don't you know
I touched her hand
Galaxies Ho!
I see you hiding in [their] holy books
I see you looking good, lusting for love
Improve me
Save our City
I see you considering Islam
Contemplating Jazz
and the Internal combustion engine
and Galileo.
Pour me my breakfast, my bloody mary
while you pick your nose and scratch your arse
adjust your bra and tell me
why men and women will never be equal.
I see you because you can't hide
I left a wild daisy from the bridge, by the river, for you to find.
I see you prettier than any man
as gorgeous as the Inn Keeper's wife
I see you in Apps
we should like and link and share
i see you alive and well on Earth
Fed and Watered
I see you at jukebox EalaĆ­n Achbar
Ich liebe dich
Let me tell you about heartache and 
wondering, wondering in hopeless Information
knowing Zen is zero
after all the pain Ancestors paid
I believe in one world
I believe in one Sun
The Mother of our Nature
I believe in God and good Idols
God bless you god
The time has come again to divide and conquer
This world
This world, your work of Art
until Astronauts rule the collective consciousness

No comments: