Sunday, August 16, 2015


La petite mort

I cut away the greenery
Cleared the town into sight
Sat in my one room
Watching beheading videos
Eating battery chicken
Betting on bust to win.
You are just a good girl
Looking good
I am just a bloke
Doing what my friends do.
Stars are falling from the sky tonight
Meteorite, space talk shite
Alpha Centauri, Special Relativity
The quarks in my mind
Dancing at Light Speed
Enchant this eternal instant.
I touched her face 
for a chance at bliss
Then there was a Big Bang
As though of perfect Symmetry we collide
Symmetrical angel
Orgasm distorts Time
There is Youth Again
In the little death where stars collide

Somebody was born into the room and cried
Have you seen the Multiverse outside
And everybody said, hey man, have you seen the Multiverse outside
we huddled around the idea, akin to fire
bearing words 

No comments: